Super easy, wholesome banana chocolate chip squares are a perfect snack or afternoon treat!
Makes one 8 inch square pan or 12 cupcakes
You will need:
- One package of our Golden Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place contents of package into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, mashed banana, 1 tsp baking powder (for extra lift) and milk or milk alternative. Stir wet ingredients into the flour mixture until thoroughly combined. Let batter sit for 5-10 mins while you prepare your baking pans.
- Line the bottom of your pan with parchment paper or cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Pour out batter evenly and add chocolate chips as desired :)
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean or approx. 30 minutes for cake and 20 minutes for cupcakes.
- Let cake cool in pan then remove and serve right away. Enjoy!